This accessibility statement applies to content published on www.NationalLeadership.gov.uk.
This website is run by The National Leadership Centre. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- read most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The PDF documents we publish may not fully accessible to screen reader software. Our policy is to also publish an HTML version of the document, but where this hasn’t been done, you can request alternative formats.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, please email NLC@CabinetOffice.gov.uk.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in three days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please email us at NLC@CabinetOffice.gov.uk and the team will reply to you.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Cabinet Office and the National Leadership Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard due to the non-compliance listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations:
- The PDF documents we publish may not fully accessible in a number of ways, including missing text alternatives and missing document structure. The NLC’s policy is to also publish an HTML version of the document, but where this hasn’t been done, you can request alternative formats.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 13 January, 2020. It was last reviewed on 17 August, 2021.
The review was carried out by the Central Digital & Data Office in the Cabinet Office and the National Leadership Centre.
This page was last updated on 31 August, 2021.