This website is run by The National Leadership Centre. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- read most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email NLC@CabinetOffice.gov.uk.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in three days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact NLC@CabinetOffice.gov.uk and the digital team will reply to you.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The National Leadership Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 13th January 2020. The test was carried out by Convivio Team Ltd during their work for the National Leadership Centre.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test the site functionality was accessible for people with different needs and the content was as easy as possible to understand.
- our main website platform, available at https://www.nationalleadership.gov.uk/
- the gov.uk page available about the National Leadership Centre at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-leadership-centre
This page was last amended on the 13th of January 2020.